WELCOME TO THE "OFFICE HOURS WITH DR. JENN"
In these 2-hour group sessions, we will embark on a journey that delves into the depths of historical pain, ancestral trauma, and the generational processes that shape our lives. We're not just considering therapists* as laborers or instruments but as whole individuals with rich experiences.
Who is this for?
Professional Care Workers, such as:
- social workers,
- somatic practitioners,
- peer support advocates,
- spiritual & intuitive guides,
- and those that hold space and tend to emotions.
What are the "Office Hours with Dr. Jenn" ?
This offering is a Human-First-Professional-Development-Consultation Group that offers Care Workers from all fields to:
- Unlearn and Learn in community,
- Ask the burning questions you have as a practitioner,
- Systematically and gently integrate Dr. Jenn’s emotional-decolonial frame,
- Receive guidance, feedback, and practical application with support,
- Engage in a human-centered Group Experience,
- Engage in 3-way learning,
- Receive resources for creating a holistic emo-decolonial frame, and
- Practical applications that are realistic and paradigm-shifting.
The focal points of these transformative "office hours":
Anti-Pathology Space: We'll create a safe environment that challenges traditional pathologizing approaches.
Pro-Humanizing Helper Space: Therapists are more than just helpers; they are whole individuals with unique experiences and stories.
Forming a Relationship with Rage: Explore the wisdom and power in acknowledging and embracing your sacred rage.
Pro-Queer, Pro-Black: Our discussions will embrace diversity and inclusivity, honoring the experiences of the queer and Black communities.
Making Space for Messiness: Life is messy, and we'll embrace the complexity and beauty of it all.
Your Questions, Dr. Jenn's Insights
During these sessions, you'll have the chance to submit your questions to Dr. Jenn. While we may not be able to address every question, you'll gain invaluable insights from the questions and answers of your fellow participants.
NOTE: Depending on your tier, you will have the opportunity to send in 2-3 questions for Dr. Jenn to answer before the session. Not all questions will be answered but, you will learn from other people’s questions and answers.
A politicized group consultation can support you with:
- Having a place to come in and ask the “unaskable” questions and talk about the things that keep you up at night in your work.
- How to navigate putting your therapeutic education to use when not wanting to be confined to licensure.
- How to work with people who have done a lot of personal development, and have a good intellectualized grasp on concepts but they are not embodying the change/ healing.
- Managing power dynamics with colleagues, supervisors, and institutions.
- Discovering more language that is in alignment with your values.
- How to integrate ancestral knowledge & invite community healers into your work.
- How to live your boundaries whether with clients, colleagues, supervisors
- How to talk to coworkers you really like about uncomfortable things.
- How to stay buoyant and inspired.
- How to incrementally and consistently engage in intellectual, emotional and somatic practices that help to unhook you from white supremacy.
- Investigate the energetics of white supremacy still affecting you and your practice.
- How to navigate history, lineage and identity and how that shapes and influences the struggles people come in with and how you meet them.
Disclaimer: The "Office Hours" are not therapy, and they are not supervision.
SUBSCRIBE TO THE MONTHLY SESSIONS
Join us for a deep decolonial exploration with Dr. Jenn, in an anti-pathology, humanizing helper space, embracing sacred rage, celebrating diversity, and making space for life's beautiful messiness.
You'll get access to the live monthly sessions and:
+ access to the recordings for the ones you couldn't make live
+ other bonuses specific to each tier below
Please note, that for this first opening of the Office Hours Membership, we require a minimum commitment of four months. We will also need a minimum of 8 people subscribed across all tiers for this to be a viable offer. So, invite and encourage your friends and colleagues to join!
December 14, 4:00 pm Eastern Time (10:00 pm Central European Time, December 15, 8:00 am Eastern Australian Time)
January 11, 4.00 pm Eastern Time (10.00 Central European Time, January 12, 8.00 am Eastern Australian Time)
February 8, 4.00 pm Eastern Time ( 4:00 pm Eastern Time (10:00 pm Central European Time, December 15, 8:00 am Eastern Australian Time)
March 14, 4.00 pm Eastern Time (10:00 pm Central European Time, December 15, 8:00 am Eastern Australian Time)
$60 | Tier 1
Each month you get access to the:
+ live monthly Office Hours sessions
+ the recording of the session
$150 | Tier 2
In addition to the basics of Tier 1, each month you get:
+ access to a community in between calls
+ the possibility to submit new questions each month
+ a recorded Tapping Video from Dr. Jenn each month
+ a playlist + a guided meditation by Dr. Jenn
$250 | Tier 3
Each month you get everything in the prior tiers plus:
+ Access to the databank of answers from past Office Hour sessions
+ A bonus video of Dr. Jenn in conversation with a guest
+ Free Access to the Rage Series: Energetics of Rage, Sacred Rage, and The 5 Rage Disguises